Starting the process
Intellectual property rights
Website design/Graphic design
The information below is intended to help the phone call go a little smoother and give you a better understanding of what to expect.
- The company you are calling is called “Godaddy”
- The number is (480) 505-8877
- Their website is: https://www.godaddy.com/
- The reason you are calling them is to 1. purchase your name “yourwebsite.com” (or keep the one you have) , 2.website email account, and to 3. pay for a year of “hosting services”. All together you can expect to pay them about $60 – $110 for everything. (this covers you for an entire year with no monthly bill to pay!)
- Be prepared to make up a password for your account.
- Have your credit card ready.
- If they ask what type of hosting you want, tell them a “Linux server with CPanel”
Once you’re finished, just forward me the customer number (that they give you) and the password (that you make up) and I can begin building the site. This is just to build the site, I will not be accessing your credit card information. You will also get a confirmation email from them once you complete the call… you can forward that if it’s easier.